Health care provider employee must be trained in the HIPAA privacy and security rules and regulations based on job role in an organization. We have a comprehensive, HIPAA online training course for every employee of Payer and Provider. The course provides modules on HIPAA Awareness as well as modules that contain information employees need to know regarding Privacy, Security and Electronic Transaction. This HIPAA employee training course is best suited for organization who need to train employees the basic HIPAA requirements.
This e-learning training course will help organization train their entire work population in a timely and cost effective manner. This basic Online HIPAA Training is devoted to helping organizations meet the Administrative Simplification Act section 164.530(b)(1). This section requires employers to provide HIPAA awareness and “Job Role” training. This course is designed to reach all level of employees having access to protected health Information (PHI).
HIPAA Employee Training Features & Highlights:
- Regularly updated
- Meets the HIPPA requirements
- Powerpoint with Instructor’s Audio
- No Recurring Fees
- Online anytime course
- Available 24 X 7 from any computer
- Nationally Recognized certificate
- Print Wall certificate Instantly
This HIPAA Training covers basic on following topics:
- HIPAA overview
- HIPAA Privacy rule overview
- What is protected health information (phi)
- What information is covered
- What is minimum necessary
- The notice of privacy practices (npp)
- What is mandatory requirements
- What is use and disclosure of phi
- Disclosure of phi for treatment, payment and health care operations (tpo)
- When authorization not required
- Organizational requirements
- Required policies, procedures & sanctions
- When record access can be denied.
- Business associates
- HIPAA & state law
- HIPAA Security rule overview
- Administrative safeguards standards
- Physical safeguards standards
- Technical safeguards standards
- Breach Notification
- Business associates contracts
Cost: $25 per employee
Course valid for: 2 months from receiving the login details. You will not have access to online content after you complete the course.
Type of License: One user license cannot be transferred after login is assigned.
One Hour basic HIPAA Overview Training Certification Test
Students are only tested once upon completion of the course and they have to reach 60% pass mark from the 10 question test for them to receive the One Hour HIPAA Overview Training Certification. Exam can be repeated till student passes the test.
The test normally takes 20 minutes and it can only be taken once. Once you pass your test you can print out your certification immediately.
Test Format: Multiple Choice Questions.
Certificate for Continuing Education Credits:
Students can buy CE credits certificate for this course at the time of registration. You will receive one CE credit for this course through Approved Provider of California Board of Registered Nursing after completing the course.
We can skillfully assist you in determining your HIPAA training need, and the best training combination for employee learning objectives to met the HIPAA regulation requirements and prepare the HIPAA compliance team. Please contact us for more information at Bob@OnlineHIPAAtraining.net or call (515) 865-4591.